Is it time to take your business to the next level? You might have begun offering Redesign or Staging, but your clients want more. Perhaps, you took some certification classes but are hungry for more knowledge and confidence. Maybe you have a design degree but haven’t really put it into action. The Professional Interior Decorating designation rewards your efforts while elevating your expertise. Members must accumulate 120 credits and complete core classes to earn this special designation.
Pre-requisite Core Classes:
- Confident Color System - 26 Credits
- PID Interior Decorating Intermediate Class - 38 Credits Launches Online January 7
Pre-earned Credits include:
Tally your credits...how close are you?
- Completed Recognized Interior Redesign/One Day Decorating Class - 20 Credits
- Completed Recognized Interior Decorating - 20 Credits
- Completed Recognized Home Staging Class -10 Credits
- Completed Confident Color System - 26 Credits
- Decorator, Redesigner or Home Stager for 2+ years - 5 Credits
- Decorator, Redesigner or Home Stager for 5+ years - 10 Credits
How Do I Get Started?
- Register for Core Classes
- Confident Color System - Online $895 or Live $1195 - 26 Credits
- PID Interior Decorating Intermediate - $995 - 38 Credits
- Download PID Application
- Earn additional credits by mixing and matching select webinars, including Last Tuesday Free.
- Earn additional credits for attending recognized industry events
- Call or email with questions