Learning At Any Level….Anywhere!
The-DSA offers a variety of classes from certification to continuing ed and confidence building classes. As the longest running training program of its kind in the USA, we have helped many turn their talent into a profitable business. The classes are based on solid design principles combined with logical systems that will get you up and earning quickly. Our decorating training program is recognized by industry associations as among the best in the industry provided by highly qualified and experienced Master Professionals. If you are comparing our training programs to others around the country, (we encourage you to so do) chances are that trainer began their career by training with The-DSA.
Why not simply start by training with the best? Whether you prefer Online Learning or a Hands-on Live class format…we have you covered.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER 2018 LAST TUESDAY FREE WEBINARS.
Can’t attend? A recording will be available for registered attendees.
Interior Redesign focuses on using what the client already owns to transform the space. This form of design is cost effective and extremely budget friendly. You still implement practical shopping but the shopping occurs in the client’s home. The proper placement of furniture and accessories still utilizes The-DSA systemic approach for decorating. You won’t only leave the client with a perfectly designed space showcasing their furnishing you will provide suggestions for the next level of decorating. When they are ready they know who to call…a trained professional Interior Redesigner.
Interior Decorating is the perfect blend of Interior Redesign while adding other interior decorating services such as shopping and color selection. Using The-DSA systemic approach to furniture placement and design principles, One Day Decorating is a efficient way of transforming a space. During the consultation a budget, style and design plan will establish your course of action for transforming the space allowing for a a surprise reveal for your client.
Color is the heart of the design process. The sofa and furnishing may be beautiful but get the color wrong and you can’t save the space. Learn color saturation, value, undertones and lighting in this core class. The Confident Color System is a proprietary system that will arm you with color confidence, an understanding of the whys of color and practical techniques you can use when selecting fabrics, flooring, cabinetry, paint, accessories, lighting and other elements of the color process.
Home Staging is the key to selling a property. This popular in-demand services to maximize the ability to grow a business and generate profits in the service of Home Staging. This curriculum is a comprehensive look into the world of staging. This highly lucrative service allows you connect and develop relationships with homeowners and agents. Learn the key elements to stage a home to sell vs. decorating a home to dwell. Don’t assume the same decorating principles apply to the listed home. From furniture placement to accessorizing…there is a difference.
- Geared to Established and Beginning Decorating and Staging Professionals and Enthusiasts
- Endorsed and/or recognized by more industry associations or companies than any other training program. They include RESA, ADE, WCAA, WFCP, IDS, Decorating Den, Décor and More, Showhomes and others.
- Systematic Approach includes No-Fail Formulas, Forms, Tools, and Resources
- National Staging Scoring System:Provided in three formats to ensure staging success.
- Annual curriculum updates to keep training materials fresh and on trend.
- Alumni Audit opportunities.
- Master Professional Trainers who stand out as National Award Winners, Frequent National and Regional Conference Speakers, Published Authors and Writers, and are featured on a variety of TV and Radio segments including HGTV.
- Multiple learning formats to suit your learning style including Live Classroom, Online and On-Demand classes.
- Free or Economical ongoing educational opportunities including webinars, ebooks and our online magazine, The DECO-politan.
- The Deco-nista, a decorating club for both the professional and DIY decorator.
- Business Jump Start kit (includes business cards and one on one with a marketing professional, free with core classes.
- Specialty Training Team, a partnership with other industry leaders, offering additional educational opportunities.
- One year FREE listing on The Decorating and Staging Academy and Association of Design Education Directory directories with core training.
- Multiple industry membership opportunities at a reduced fee.
- Participation in Designer Discounts/To-The-Trade Programs.
This is an industry full of opportunities and growth potential.
Let us help you achieve your dreams by blending your talent
with our education, certifications, marketing and business savvy
to help you reach your goals.
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-383-9555
Ready to Start Learning? Explore the Options.