Celebrating 23 Years and thousands of happy students.The Decorating and Staging Academy, founded in 1999 as One Day Decorating, is the oldest most experienced training company. The-DSA just like our industry grew and so did our name, training team, classes and curriculums. The-DSA is nationally known due to its quality training, award winning trainers, successful students and reputation.
The-DSA realizes that training, like decorating and home staging, should be practical and logical. Whether a professional growing your business or a Decorating-It-Yourself decorator, we provide learning opportunities through webinars, live training, online classes and DIY workshops.
With classes endorsed or recognized by many industry associations, RESA, IAHSP, WCAA, WfCP, IDS, Decorating Den, Décor & More, Showhomes and many others. The Decorating and Staging Academy has been teaching others how to succeed for years.
What sets The-DSA apart?
- The oldest and most experienced training company.
- Trainers that are industry leaders. Having been in the field they understand what it takes to build a successful business. Our trainers have been teaching others how to succeed for years.
- Geared to Established and Beginning Decorating and Staging Professionals and Enthusiasts.
- Endorsed and/or recognized by more industry associations or companies than any other training program. They include RESA, IAHSP, WFCP, IDS, Decorating Den, Showhomes and others.
- Multiple industry membership opportunities at a reduced fee. IAHSP and RESA
- Systematic Approach includes No-Fail Formulas, Forms, Tools, and Resources to help you transition into a successful career. Our systems and formulas reinforcing key design, staging and color principles.
- National Staging Scoring System: Provided in three formats to ensure staging success.
- Annual curriculum updates to keep training materials fresh and on trend.
- Alumni Audit opportunities.
- Master Professional Trainers who stand out as National Award Winners, Frequent National and Regional Conference Speakers, Published Authors and Writers, and are featured on a variety of TV and Radio segments including HGTV. Our trainers have built successful businesses so they understand what you need.
- Multiple learning formats to suit your learning style including Live Classroom, Online and On-Demand classes. Learn your way, your pace. Whether you like a live hands-on class or a on-demand class.
- Fundamental Hands-On Training, in real house with real clients.
- Free or Economical ongoing educational opportunities including webinars, ebooks and our online learning.
- Specialty Training Team, a partnership with other industry leaders, offering additional educational opportunities.
- Educational Conference, The DECO-Zone, brings like-minded entrepreneurs together to the learn the latest trends, how to keep their business and techniques relevant and so much more.
- Annual National Awards Contest presented by The-DSA.
- One year FREE listing on The Decorating and Staging Academy.
- Participation in Designer Discounts/To-The-Trade Programs.