Confident Color, Interior Decorating and Marketing Classes in Erie, Pennsylvania by Master Professional JoAnne Lenart-Weary814-440-3044 email@example.com
About Your Instructor… JoAnne Lenart-Weary founded The Decorating and Staging Academy (The-DSA) in 1999, originally named One Day Decorating. This followed a successful decorating and staging business that began in 1985. In 2014, she passed the wand as Executive Director of The-DSA to Sandra Racz. JoAnne continues to be an active part of The-DSA in addition to owning The JLW Company.
- As an Educator: JoAnne’s creative and practical approach to teaching has armed her students with both the inspiration and logical processes of building a successful business. She has provided training in 39 states to thousands of people over the years. Some were homeowners who simply wanted to create a more beautiful home and many came to turn their love for decorating into a career. She is responsible for many of the success tools and systems The-DSA offers such as the Last Tuesday Free Webinars, the Confident Consultation, the Comfort Zone Shopping System, the Confident Color Profile, and is the co-developer, along with Carol Bass of the A.C.T.I.O.N Scoring System, a unique approach to assessing a property for staging.
- As a Continuing Ed and Curriculum Developer: The-DSA is well-known for their ongoing education and webinars of which more than 50% are developed by JoAnne. In addition, she has helped develop curriculum and training programs for many industry partners and associations. She also created the Confident Color System Certification Class.
- As a Marketing and Business Coach: JoAnne holds the unique distinction of being a Certified Guerilla Marketing Coach. This approach helps the entrepreneur create a platform of visibility and credibility in their market regardless of their level of expertise. JoAnne helps her coaching clients create a marketing and business strategy to ensure their success.
- As an Author: JoAnne is the co-author of the Decorator’s Reference and Resource Guide with two other books in the works.
- As a Speaker: JoAnne speaks often at many industry events such as RESA Annual Conference, VISIONS IWCE Conference, WCAA Regional and National Conferences, IDS events at High Point, CHF Academy, Decorating Den National Conferences, Décor and You National Conferences, and many more. She approaches her audience with comprehensive knowledge rounded out with a great sense of humor. Audiences say they never had so much fun learning.