Redesign & Staging Classes from The-DSA!
Do you find yourself decorating rooms in your head? Do you enjoy creating beautiful spaces? If this sounds like you then you’ll want to check out our home redesign and staging classes from The-DSA!
We offer one of the most comprehensive curriculums in our 3- and 5-day classes to teach you more about color, placement, decorating, and staging, which will help you create a beautiful room every time!
We combine classroom and field work in real homes for real clients. We want to you to understand how to begin the decorating process by focusing on what your client already owns and blend it with the art of placement.
What is Redesign? Redesign is using what a client already owns in order to change a space with placement and creative applications.
What is Staging? Staging is the art of preparing a house for sale by maximizing the selling features of the house. This is critical in that the staging provider not only understands good design principles, but also the target and housing market as it pertains to the property.
Tuition for our redesign and staging classes includes: and iPad loaded with manuals and workbooks, forms, learning aids, and apps, a professional color deck, affiliate discounts, hands-on experiences in real homes, testimonials, portfolio “before” and “after” photos, and transportation to client homes plus meals while on the project.
Here’s a run down of all that we’ll cover in class:
- Decorating elements and principles
- 12 Steps to Perfect Redesign
- Creating a concept board
- Confident Consultation System
- Power of placement
- Decorating int he Zone
- Room shapes, focal points, and ceiling heights
- Accessorizing walls, tabletops, and bookcases
- Color Confidence
- The Right Tools
- Building a portfolio and photography tips
- Budget-setting and hands-on shopping experience with the Confident Shopping System
- Wholesale v. retail shopping
We’ll also go over business and marketing tips like:
- Business start-up guide
- Naming your business and domain name
- Identify your legal structure
- Target Market Analysis
- Pricing your services
- Additional revenue streams
- Showcasing your certification
- Marketing and advertising
- Branding: logo, press, blogs, etc.
- Social media integration
- Kindred spirit marketing